Thursday, February 25, 2010

"My Dream, My Future"

Everyone has a dream to pursue. Each of us wants to achieve or own dreams. We want to fulfill our goals.
Nowadays, most of my relatives and people who knows me are always asking the same question. They are all asking me what will I become in the near future they are also asking me what will be the course i am taking up because I am now a graduating student this coming March. I really want to take up the course MEDICINE because I want to help cure the illnesses of my fellow countrymen. But my father told me that it is a very expensive course and it will be long. He also told me hat I should take up another course for the mean time. M y father also told me that if I have a stable job I will earn money and I will study the course that I want to take up. But for now, I will be taking up a course that suits me.
I will work hard for my future. i will do my best to achieve my dream. I will do everything ti be successful in my field of profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment